ESPN has informed CNS that they will cease distribution of ESPN PPV events and packages currently available on channels 851-856, effective July 20, 2015.
CNS is committed to serving our customers, and that means listening to your feedback. We are pleased to announce that due to the response from our subscribers, we will be adding C-SPAN back to our broadcast basic package later this summer. Unfortunately, we do not have the bandwidth available in our analog system to accommodate the addition of C-SPAN until our digital migration is complete. We hope to add the channel sometime during the month of July. This site will be updated with a firm date for the launch of C-SPAN. In the meantime, you can continue accessing C-SPAN programming via their website, www.c-span.org
We had a Grand Time welcoming The 150 Horseless Carriage Car Club members to Moultrie. They are from all over the United States. The group drove over today from Albany to tour Maule Air, Downtown and of course enjoy a delicious lunch. They enjoyed our Downtown and did some shopping before heading out to their next stop.
The City of Moultrie recently solicited requests for qualifications (RFQs) for the Operation, Maintenance and Management of Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities & Water Distribution and Sewer Collection Systems.
The City of Moultrie had four (4) respondents to the RFQ. The respondents are as follows:
ESG Operations, Inc.
Veolia Water North America – South, LLC
USW Utility Group
Severn Trent Services
The Evaluation Committee reviewed all submittals in accordance with the RFQ and ranked all respondents. These rankings were shared with our City Council on May 5, 2015 and a directive to proceed with contract negotiations with the top ranked respondent has been given.
The City of Moultrie has selected ESG Operations, Inc. as the top ranked respondent and will to enter into contract negotiations immediately.
Questions pertaining to this matter should be directed to Elvira M. Gibson, Assistant Director of Utilities at email@example.com.
The Moultrie – Colquitt County Parks and Recreation Department provides the Spring Recreator for the months of February, March, and April. Please click here to view a complete list of all recreational activities for the year including age limits and registration dates.
Beginning March 31, CSPAN and CSPAN 2 will be removed from the CNS lineup. CNS customers may continue enjoying C-SPAN and C-SPAN2 programming online at www.c-span.org. Replacement programming for Channels 19 and 20 are listed below:
Recent phone scams in the City of Moultrie’s service territory have left some customers victim to identity theft and/or credit card fraud. Scammers are operating under false identity claiming they are representatives of the City of Moultrie. Lately, they are informing customers that their utility bills are late and that their utility services will be disconnected. Credit card information is then demanded immediately.
The City of Moultrie would like to reassure our customers that we have safety measures in place to protect both personal and financial information. Occasionally, the City of Moultrie MAY call you to discuss your account. If we do, we will provide you with information that only you and the City of Moultrie would know in order to validate that our call is legitimate. If after receiving the information you are in question of the call origination please hang up and call us directly on our main line 229-985-1974.
Here are some tips to remember:
- If contact is being made by phone, the City of Moultrie generally provides at least 24-hour notice of any impeding disconnect, never one hour before disconnection.
- The City of Moultrie never asks or requires customers who have delinquent accounts to pay specifically by credit or debit card to avoid service disconnection. Customers can also elect to make payments by cash or (in most cases) by check.
- The City of Moultrie does not charge convenience fees on any payments collected for utility services.
- Do not accept offers from anyone, including those claiming to be City of Moultrie employees, to pay your bill or provide any other service for a fee.
- If you or someone you know has a question about whether someone is a legitimate representative of the City of Moultrie, call the company at 229-985-1974.
- The City of Moultrie reminds you to protect yourself by contacting us and local law enforcement if you suspect or experience fraudulent activity.