Back to Job Openings
Call Center Tech
Call Center Tech
Potential Starting Salary Range:
General Nature of Work:
- Answer incoming calls
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Create CNS work orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors when needed
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment preferred
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
Application for Employment
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
We are an equal opportunity employer
If you would like to be considered for this position, complete the employment application below. You may email your completed application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 229-873-3108.
Follow these steps to submit your application
- Download the application to your desktop.
- Fill out your application.
- Save your completed application to your desktop.
- Submit your application to Human Resources.